Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Is Panini no longer honoring expired redemptions?

I know they used to, and I had a few early last year that they honored, but it's been crickets for many months now. I have five open requests dating from February 2016 to August 2016. This concerns me as I have four more from the last couple of months, but if they haven't honored those older expired ones, who's to say they will honor the new expired ones I entered into their system?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

Fro what I understand with the large number of football products they introduced this year Panini is very behind with redemptions. They still take expired ones but im now on one year waiting for 2 and entered another one in a month ago

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the explanation; figured something had to be up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

No problem. If they can't fulfill the redemption, they can replace it after 4 months. Even if it's expired. Just have to email them if you want to request a replacement

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fro what I understand with the large number of football products they introduced this year Panini is very behind with redemptions.

LOL

And people want Panini to takeover baseball AND hockey as well. They seem like they are running a skeleton crew ever since they tossed all that money around in football as their quality has taken a nosedive lately.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I've been waiting on a redemption from 2013. It's a dual Parsons/Beal (both Gators) NT /25.

I know it's Parsons that's holding it up since Beal signs consistently. We met him twice at events here in Memphis and both times part of me wanted to say "dude, sign your stickers." LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Woohoo, Panini just honored a Chauncey Billups auto redemption I had sent in over a year ago! Got notice from them that it was mailed today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kobe1101j's Items on eBay

I've been waiting on a 1/1 Nikola Pekovic Gold Standard RC Auto from 10/11 Gold Standard when it came out. Should've replaced it years ago when it's hot, now they're putting a really low value on it unfortunately :(

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

It really is hit and miss. Had a Gustavo Ayon sitting there for 3 year and then it got sent last month. Had a couple others work in weeks. Really wish my James Harden auto patch would get done soon. Might have profited on that one nicely a couple months ago. But such is luck I guess.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content