Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SP Authentic Release Day!

One of the most renowned sets in the hobby calendar drops today!

Who are you chasing today?

There's not quite as much Habs content as I would have liked but I'm going to have to get my hands on a Lehkonen FW, too bad he's not an auto but will make it a little cheaper.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See AG1181's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Happy SPA day everyone!

I'm trying for the base set, of course, and then we'll see how I do on FWA. Haven't decided what other parallel and subsets I want to do. We'll see what comes out of whatever I crack. Leafs are my priority, of course. My LCS is trying to track down a whole case for me. They said they had one, but now their distributor is flaking out on them. Weird. Fingers crossed. This is my last big splurge until the UD Leafs Centennial set in the fall.

Good luck to everyone in whatever they're collecting.
    Last edited by AG1181; 05-17-2017 at 11:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy SPA day everyone!

I'm trying for the base set, of course, and then we'll see how I do on FWA. Haven't decided what other parallel and subsets I want to do. We'll see what comes out of whatever I crack. Leafs are my priority, of course. My LCS is trying to track down a whole case for me. They said they had one, but now their distributor is flaking out on them. Weird. Fingers crossed. This is my last big splurge until the UD Leafs Centennial set in the fall.

Good luck to everyone in whatever they're collecting.

Probably because the price has gone up 20% since pre-order pricing.

I know a lot of people do not like ePack, but that's one nice thing about ePack, the price of a case/box/pack does not fluctuate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ill be chasing all the Maple Leafs future watches, may need to get lucky and hit the Matthews! Prob going to buy a few boxes this weekend.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I had heard rumblings over the weekend...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/AUSTON-MATTHE...-/352060852444

SCF Rewards
    Country

So how many of these FWA's are going to be redemptions this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably because the price has gone up 20% since pre-order pricing.

I know a lot of people do not like ePack, but that's one nice thing about ePack, the price of a case/box/pack does not fluctuate.

This is true. I hadn't heard about the price hike. Wasn't watching it closely enough. In the end, my LCS has 8 boxes for me, which I'm going to pick up within the hour.

Thanks for the pricing info!
    Last edited by AG1181; 05-17-2017 at 12:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The guy has signed a lot of stuff this year. Need to preserve those hands to score some goals next season.

(After I get my Artifacts auto redemption, of course)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'll be looking for Brian Elliott Sign of the Times and his inscribed "moose" SOTT. PM me if you pull any

With no Blues rookies this year I wont be buying any boxes and saving my money for next year when there should be a few Blues rookies included that didn't make this years cut off date. Wouldn't mind picking up a few Tkachuk Future Watch cards if I come by any deals on them though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @greentreesc See greentreesportscards's Items on eBay

Really surprised to see the Matthews as a redemption. It was nice pulling a Connor last year and losing my
    Last edited by RGM81; 05-17-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast