Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BVG 7.5 OPC Gretzky RC on eBay. Is this Authentic or Reprint?

Hey guys

So I found this card on eBay (Raw Grade) not knowing if it's Authentic or a reprint. I mean it's graded by Beckett and all but just want to make sure... I feel hesitant on purchasing it. Here is the item number

Cheers
    Last edited by high_end_stuff; 05-17-2017 at 12:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I wouldn't touch it, but that doesn't mean anything. I just have problems with people who get a Raw Grade on a card worth several hundred dollars and are too damned cheap to pay the extra couple bucks to get it slabbed. That thing could still easily get creased or damaged in transit, and Beckett isn't gonna give you the automatic grade just because it had a raw grade. Besides, the color/condition of that Raw Grade sticker looks like it was done quite awhile ago, so I wouldn't trust that it is still valid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

I wouldn't touch it, but that doesn't mean anything. I just have problems with people who get a Raw Grade on a card worth several hundred dollars and are too damned cheap to pay the extra couple bucks to get it slabbed. That thing could still easily get creased or damaged in transit, and Beckett isn't gonna give you the automatic grade just because it had a raw grade. Besides, the color/condition of that Raw Grade sticker looks like it was done quite awhile ago, so I wouldn't trust that it is still valid.

It costs a lot more to have items sent for grading to Beckett from Canada than the U.S. that's for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It costs a lot more to have items sent for grading to Beckett from Canada than the U.S. that's for sure!

Find an LCS or someone to do group subs. Ours is $15 CDN for any graded card with an auto, this includes shipping there and back + insurance and if there are any fees. Its the 30 day submission. We ship and receive from Canada.

If anyone wants to use our program shoot me a PM. Last submission went out May 1st, next one is most likely July 1st
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Find an LCS or someone to do group subs. Ours is $15 CDN for any graded card with an auto, this includes shipping there and back + insurance and if there are any fees. Its the 30 day submission. We ship and receive from Canada.

If anyone wants to use our program shoot me a PM. Last submission went out May 1st, next one is most likely July 1st

Are you finding that the Group Submissions are taking longer than the 30 days? I have had 2 group subs come back late anywhere between 35-45 days. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you finding that the Group Submissions are taking longer than the 30 days? I have had 2 group subs come back late anywhere between 35-45 days. :(

Havent been in the last few, but the submission if I remember correctly its around 30 days. That does not include the time it takes for your guy to ship, transit time there and back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Beckett has changed their grading times and prices. It will take much longer and be more expensive now :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

What you figure it sold for?