Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I will pick

2007-08 Fleer Hot Prospects Rookie Autographics Blue Jeff Green $25

You are up
    @jmintz

1989-90 Fleer Michael Jordan $15
    @WilyWestbrook0 is up, and all but two of the cards I sent in are gone :)
    Hidden Content
    Currently trading for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures | Yadi, Waino, Piscotty

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    That's another of mine. I had six of those Jordans so I've used one in each of these drafts @jmintz ;)

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    That's another of mine. I had six of those Jordans so I've used one in each of these drafts @jmintz ;)

Everything I wanted to PC has been taken, so I'll take the Ariza auto; he was one of the few Rockets players to show any heart in their final game in the playoffs
    @kobe1101j
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card; no Durant, please) - have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content
    Current Cavs players welcome, too
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, Star Rubies
    BKB sets working on: 95-96 SP Holoviews; 12-13 Prizm Downtown Bound Silver Prizms
    Click Hidden Content for Flickr pics of some of my nicer cards, including cards for trade

Dang nice pick Khendra I'll have to trade you something for the ariss. I'll take the Kobe Hoops Tribute
    @Nene you are up
    Looking for: 12/13 Totally Certified Rookie Roll Call RED Autos, 10/11 Gold Standard RC Autos, 10/11 Totally Certified Rookie Jersey/Autos
    USC Alumni On Card Autos (no Sage/Press Pass and would prefer in USC jersey)

Bucket: Hidden Content

Hard to pass on a legend and It'll go nice with the auto of him I'm buying shortly,

I'll take the Clyde GU

@key2win you up homie
    Last edited by Nene; Yesterday at 03:32 AM.

I will pick

2004-05 Upper Deck Hardcourt Clear Commemorative Autograph Andrei Kirilenko $15

You are up
    @jmintz

2012-13 Select Stars Jersey Autograph Zach Randolph /299 $12 - got one, but can give to my kid.
    @WilyWestbrook0 is up.
    Hidden Content
    Currently trading for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures | Yadi, Waino, Piscotty

Hidden Content

On my lunch break...taking the Landry... @kobe1101j
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card; no Durant, please) - have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content
    Current Cavs players welcome, too
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, Star Rubies
    BKB sets working on: 95-96 SP Holoviews; 12-13 Prizm Downtown Bound Silver Prizms
    Click Hidden Content for Flickr pics of some of my nicer cards, including cards for trade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123