Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOUR Holy Grail?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Question YOUR Holy Grail?

I'd love to see everyone's BEST card ... below are my three best as I think of them as a set, a holy trinity if you will, hahaha

Superfractor FRONT_jpeg.jpgFamous Jameis Shield FRONT_edited.jpgContenders SB Ticket FRONT_jpeg.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Here is mine........... 2015 Museum Collection Combo Quad Relics 1/1 Russell Wilson/Marshawn Lynch/Richard Sherman/Earl Thomas
    2015 Museum Collection Combo Quad Relics 1-1.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ That is a GREAT card and I've never seen it before ... the 4 most important players on the GOAT Seahawks team ... what a card; thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Thank you. It took a lot to get. You have a great collection yourself.... Keep it goin!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you. It took a lot to get. You have a great collection yourself.... Keep it goin!

You traded for that 1/1 Seahawks card? If so, that's awesome and I can definitely imagine you had to give up a bundle. I was able to just buy most of the cards in my collection but when I had to trade, it always sort of made the conquest even sweeter ... and more painful at the same time.

Have a great night!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice JWs, mine would be these three:

2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Jerseys Autographs #3 Barry Sanders
    Attributes: AU, Mem, S#
    3 /10 1 PC

2014 Topps Five Star Golden Graphs Green #FSGGDS Deion Sanders
    Attributes: AU, S#
    FSGGDS /15 1 PC

2016 Classics Significant Signatures #198 Bruce Smith
    Attributes: AU, S#
    198 /15 1 PC

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ I love me some Barry Sanders ... greatest pure runner in NFL history ... by far imho

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

You traded for that 1/1 Seahawks card? If so, that's awesome and I can definitely imagine you had to give up a bundle. I was able to just buy most of the cards in my collection but when I had to trade, it always sort of made the conquest even sweeter ... and more painful at the same time.

Have a great night!

No, I didn't trade for it. I got it of Ebay for, to me, a hefty price. The few people I have shown it to and told them of the price, said I got it cheap!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@akkadiator See sonicelevation's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I'd imagine the Winston's Sigs to get a boost in value this upcoming season with added weaponry! What's the best boxes packs to buy to try & score him or Mariota Sigs? Sry Rookie here...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'd imagine the Winston's Sigs to get a boost in value this upcoming season with added weaponry!

Oh yeah, I think you're right ... I've been offered some crazy money already for some of my cards but I have no intention of selling right now ... I'd love to be able to hold onto my best cards until Jameis retires as my son and I both love the guy and believe the sky is the limit for him ...

What's the best boxes packs to buy to try & score him or Mariota Sigs? Sry Rookie here...

2015 National Treasures, Topps Chrome and Playoff Contenders are the "big 3" for modern football RC's ... however they are all pricey, especially the National Treasures. Honestly if you're looking to invest in Jameis and/or Mariota I would really recommend just buying some of their auto's RC's rather than busting packs as there is a very small chance you hit one of their autos in a pack ... I honestly NEVER bust wax and only buy the cards I want directly.

Regardless, if you are serious about investing in Jameis I would recommend buying quickly as I think his cards will only increase in value ... with Mariota you may be okay waiting until next off-season as he's coming off an injury and all ... but ... he also plays in the worst division in football and as the Titans have an elite offensive line and running game, they may just win their division this year and get into the playoffs, so investing in him ASAP may be wise as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast