Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What Set is this from?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What Set is this from?

Anyone know what this Irbe card is out of? Ive been out of the hobby for a while and forgot I had won this 1/1 card of Irbe. Anyone know the set the V is from? And maybe approx value of this card?Snapshot_20170520.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like In The Game Heroes & Prospects & the V is for Final Vault. I dont however know the value on it or the player at all. Hope that helps somewhat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scox23's Items on eBay

2015-16 ITG The Final Vault, which is comprised of many ITG past sets that have the V 1 of 1 stamped to distinguish it from the original release. The original card is from 2013-14 Between the pipes and I would say it's a $10-$15 card
    Last edited by 23seancox; 05-20-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Error in message

SCF Rewards
    Country

The original card is $10-15 or this one with the 1/1 is?

2015-16 ITG The Final Vault, which is comprised of many ITG past sets that have the V 1 of 1 stamped to distinguish it from the original release. The original card is from 2013-14 Between the pipes and I would say it's a $10-$15 card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome, thanks!

Looks like In The Game Heroes & Prospects & the V is for Final Vault. I dont however know the value on it or the player at all. Hope that helps somewhat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scox23's Items on eBay

The V 1 of 1 is deceiving those are not true 1 of 1 card, there are like 10 different colors, and numerous stamps of each color... So the original card sells for like $5, this because it came from ITG The final vault which was an $$$ product and the stamp would get you $10-$15 on the market. Maybe more if it's one of the less produced color stamp to an Irbe collector. Please check out this link explaining the stamp and color. Note I found this online and am not taking credit for the info.
    http://myhockeycardobsession.blogspo...-rant.html?m=1

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Here's a quick quote originally from Brian Price's blog when 15-16 Final Vault was released. Its gives you some insight on what the Vault stamps mean. Unfortunately, the Vault stamped cards won't usually command any premium price or anything like that, because the un-stamped cards were already released when the original product came out. But they still can be sought after for some player collectors wishing to collect the different coloured stamp variations (like me!).

Game-Used Memorabilia Cards

Each Game-Used Memorabilia Card is stamped with a different V 1/1 colored foil stamp.

The different foil color stamps are; Red, Blue, Green, Silver, Gold, Black, Pink, Purple, Copper and Teal.

Red 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there is at least one card in the product.

Blue 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least two cards in the product.

Green 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least three cards in the product.

Silver 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least four cards in the product.

Gold 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least five cards in the product.

Black 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least six cards in the product.

Pink 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least seven cards in the product.

Purple 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least eight cards in the product.

Copper 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are at least nine cards in the product.

Teal 1/1 Foil Stamp means that there are up to ten cards in the product.

The Final Vault demonstrates the cards produced by In The Game during our sixteen years in business. We hope you enjoy this trip down “Memory Lane”.

Last edited by creasecollector; 05-20-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

archiving per OP request