Marcus Paige
    Raymond Felton
    David Noel
    Wayne Ellington
    Rashad McCants
    JP Tokoto
    Reyshawn Terry
    Bobby Jones

Will consider other North Carolina players as well. Please let me know what you have and what you are looking for.

Sean May 2006-07 Upper Deck Trilogy Signature swatch jersey auto /25 RC
    $6 shipped
    PayPal Goods & Services Only. Thank you for understanding.

Main PCs: Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, and Russell Wilson

imi -
    Do you have a scan of it - I have a ton of May stuff already and he's so cheap on the market that I'd like to know that I really need it.

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I can get a picture of mine later tonight. This is what the card looks like though this isn't my listing.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Upper-D...XQT8G-fQOfOE6w

I have:

09-10 elite Lawson RC Auto /499
    09-10 Panini Lawson RC Auto
    13-14 Hoops Bullock RC Auto

Have a Prestige Picks Lawson RC GU and a few other RCs/#d also of guys if interested as well
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: MIGGY, R. Wilson, Peyton, Durant, R. Westbrook, LeBron, Jordan, Kobe,
    Curry, Chipper, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Jazzer -
    Do you have scans and a price in mind for the auto's - not interested in game used or base.

[QUOTE=bremertonheel;14432816]Jazzer -
    Do you have scans and a price in mind for the auto's - not interested in game used or base.[/QUOTE

I can't find the Panini Lawson, but found another Kansas player (Wnba though)

I just checked and I have the Lawson Elite already but I do need the Bullock depending on the price. Also, I'm looking for UNC players, not Kansas.

Pretty sure I have a Reggie Bullock RC auto, will check and get back to you via PM.