Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking can anyone tell me what pack to get?

:new_usa: ok i like some1 on this thread to go through each pack and what i can get in each pack can some1 help me i dont have enough for boxes now im only 14 and im getting packs for now. so any1 tht can help? thx u very much in advance!

how much money do u have...a nice pack would be Absolute Memorabilia which are around 30-40 and have an auto or jersey in every pack

other nice ones are elite and classics

i have 20 dollars and i cant buy a box yet. i dont think i can. so any pack for 20 dolalrs i can buy a couple or something.

search football hot pack on ebay and you can buy a pack or two that have a gaurenteed gu or auto in them

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    search football hot pack on ebay and you can buy a pack or two that have a gaurenteed gu or auto in them
    dont promote pack searching.....thats what those "hot packs" are

no, there are packs that they are selling that say there is a gu or auto in every pack and they sell packs like that. they arent packs that have been searched and i am not promoting it. i dont like it.

im not saying they are opened, im say people go through and do things to the packs to determine what is in them....that is called pack searching....STAY AWAY FROM "HOT PACK" AUCTIONS!!!

they are guarenteed...you can buy the hot packs at shopko and target too...they are in a plastic case...thats how i got started...

i saw an auction today of 2 press pass se packs. it said on the pack that there is either a auto or gu in it. nobody pack searched for that, it says it on the pack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast