The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2017 Classics Football (75 Must-See Pics)

Panini America’s long-awaited reboot last season of the company’s popular Classics Football franchise provided a powerful blast from the past — and not just because it marked the brand’s first appearance since 2010. Panini America product developers successfully reinvigorated Classics Football by richly turning back the clock with an arsenal of throwback touches. From card stock to card backs to content to design, 2016 Classics Football didn’t pick up where 2010 left off; it created a vibrant new future for the brand by going straight old school.
    http://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/0...must-see-pics/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Tim Tebow Fabric! Yes! But seriously I don't know if I like the White Border around the players... kinda cheesy.