Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yet Another PC Milestone, Courtesy of The Forgotten Radek Bonk!

@creasecollector messaged me a couple days ago, to send me a link to a SWEET Craig Anderson card gallery, which I couldn't see! Along the way, Aaron asked how the Sens PC was coming....So, I can now give a long awaited update!
    Card #377 from 2003-04 Upper Deck is not really much to look at, in my opinion, but it does now hold a special place in my PC. Why, you ask? (And even if you didn't, I'm still going to tell you!) This card holds a special place in my PC, because it's NOT just a card... It's the High Gloss Parallel of Radek Bonk, serial numbered 3/25! It's also the 4425th card in the PC!
    It's also special to see, and be reminded of just how gifted Radek Bonk was as a player. Drafted at 17 by the IHL Las Vegas Thunder, he went on to play 10 mostly unheralded seasons in Ottawa, eventually becoming the team's top centre. He also has a historic distinction attached to his name, in that he was traded twice in the same day! Ottawa actually traded Bonk to the Kings for a kid named Sean Weller, but then LA packaged Bonk with Christobal Huet in a trade to Montreal for Mathieu Garon. He then finished his NHL career with Nashville, before returning to the Czech Republic, and retiring in 2014. In his 969 NHL games, he posted 194 goals, 303 assists, for 497 points.
    And that my friends and fellow pucknuts, is the status of my Senators PC...As well as a brief history lesson!!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I always use to trade for Radek Bonk playing NHL games just because I enjoyed his name.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always use to trade for Radek Bonk playing NHL games just because I enjoyed his name.

Had a discussion with a buddy one night about sports figures with parents who didn't think before naming their children! Names like June Jones, Tracey McGrady, Ron Tugnutt, and my personal favourite, Nascar Legend, Dick Trickle! Bonk may have been the catalyst for that discussion!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think we all did.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

And congrats on the PC update my friend ! 4,425 is a lot of hockey cards :) Love the passion behind this collection ! I truly do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And congrats on the PC update my friend ! 4,425 is a lot of hockey cards :) Love the passion behind this collection ! I truly do.

Is that because of my standing up for my team in the series discussion thread? I still haven't seen any Anderson galleries after his " Studlike" performance in game 6!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Is that because of my standing up for my team in the series discussion thread? I still haven't seen any Anderson galleries after his " Studlike" performance in game 6!

I like how you share your PC updates. And Andy did have a great game. I'm sure he has a ton of fans out there. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like how you share your PC updates. And Andy did have a great game. I'm sure he has a ton of fans out there. :)

Just not in Pittsburgh!
    This thread was started, partly because of your interest Aaron, and partly because, while adding my Bonk cards, I got curious as to where he was! Like I said, the forgotten Radek Bonk!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hadn't forgot him and congrats on another milestone Ron.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hadn't forgot him and congrats on another milestone Ron.

Thanks, Peter! Without your help over the years, this collection would be nowhere near that number now!