Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who wants my 19,000 RP's?? Looking for best lot of hockey for them.. No inserts please..

Looking to get a few half decent cards for my 19,000 RP's. Prefer to get maybe 3-4 cards at the most. Will consider Jerseys, Auto's, YG's & Canvas YG's as well or bigger rookie cards. I collect Cujo as my PC so any offer of his cards would be considered as well. Not overly interested in a pile of No-name players or common auto's, Jerseys or rookies & no minor league unless its an NHL player now. Thanks for the look, lets get something done,
    James

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

James- I just updated my tradelist. Please let me know if you like anything:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...f-Hockey-Added
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else with a reasonable offer? Its funny how people offer me 400-500 rewards points for a $10 card but want double & triple that price when they are offering they're cards to you. If thats what you are buying cards at then thats what you should be selling them at.
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 05-28-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone else with a reasonable offer? Its funny how people offer me 400-500 rewards points for a $10 card but want double that price when they are offering they're cards to you. If thats what you are buying cards at then thats what you should be selling them at.

What do you think is a reasonable offer? Funny thing it varies. What is a reward point worth?

1) Some like to go by the old standard of 100 rp per $.
    2) Some like to go by the new standard of 400 rp per $.
    3) Other like to use the exchange rate of what they go for on the open market more than 400 per $.
    4) Other like to use the one what can I buy in the rp store.
    5) Other like to use the auction of what can be bought in the vip auctions or other rp offerings by SCF.

So in essence what might be reasonable to one might not be to another. It all depends on other factors as well.

1) How do they get their reward points?
    a) Do they trade for them like you do.
    b) Do they get them for uploading stuff in the inventory manager, writing articles, entering contest, etc.
    c) Do they get them by being on staff.

So value will be placed on the reward points very differently if the rp's are obtained in a different manner.

Since you typed this up who in the reward point offers 500 reward points for any card as long as it licensed? So using the $10 card can be misleading as some cards auto's and game used people send are $5 card and not even close to 10 as most jerseys or auto common never even glimpse the $10 bv.

If a good card is offered look at the rp's that get thrown at it:
    24,000 rp's for this beauty
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...reward+auction

9000 rp's for this beauty and it probably only books $30 (right?, I do not have beckett so guessing).
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...reward+auction

So if a 30 dollar card of a hot player is going for 9000. What should a game used auto of a common go for that books $10?

In the end it supply and demand that play a big factor in reward point. Too few vip reward auctions, group breaks for rp's, etc. tend to make them harder to move. When folks are just looking to unload them from time to time in the reward exchange,in those instances they make the economy of scales of what people see the value of rp's even worse imo.

Good luck in your search for cards for reward points.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 05-28-2017 at 05:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that if you offer 500 rewards points for a $10 card then thats what you should ask for in return when you are the seller. Seems fair to me!
    Ok, i understand when its guys like McDavid that its a different story & the prices should be higher, i get that but thats not the case so it should be the same as what you offer others that you ask for in return, maybe a bit more to make something. But Triple or more?
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 05-28-2017 at 06:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Last edited by scottkoz20; 05-28-2017 at 06:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mods please delete this thread. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast