Never say never: 36-year-old lee reportedly hunting for nhl gig after brilliant khl campaign

Chris Lee set the KHL record for points by a defenseman this past season and earned his first stint with Team Canada at the World Championship. Could the NHL be next for the 36-year-old blueliner?

Chris Lee is coming off of what was arguably the best season of his career. Suiting up for Metallurg Magnitogorsk in the KHL, Lee, a defenseman, blasted home 14 goals and 65 points in 60 games, added another goal and 21 points in 18 playoff outings and then capped his year by spending seven games with Team Canada at the World Championship, where he picked up two assists and a silver medal.
    http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/ar...tter-All_Users
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    Someone will take a shot.
    I would say with the depth out there at the D position someone should take a chance.

D
    O
    N
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!