Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ Yeah, I never minded non-licensed autos either ... I bought up almost every single Leaf 1/1 auto of Jameis their was but once I refocused my collection on the super high-end stuff I traded every single one of them for higher end stuff ... it worked out good though ... everyone was telling me Leaf didn't hold it's value which may be true most of the time but all I know is I basically got around 220% of what I paid on my Jameis' so I am still a fan of Leaf!

Yeah I really only care about the look of the card. If it looks good with a sticker autograph or if it looks good without a license I'll take it. Though I think a card will always look better with logos and being on card.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

For my HOF pc I buy just about any kind , I have several of the leaf HOF autos mostly cuz they are on card and because they had hard to find players, buonoconti being one that stands out the most to me. I started buying psa autos as long as the auto is nice and they are after all on card. But I have bought some patch autos with a run off auto but I loved the patches. I like the old timers because they actually sign their full autos. Alot of the rookies autos are horrid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12