Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Stanley Cup Finals - Discussion Thread - Pittsburgh Penguins vs Nashville Predators

EA Sports NHL 17 Simulation got it half-right.

This year's Finals features a first-time appearance by the Nashville Predators, going up against the reigning & defending Stanley Cup Champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins.

This should be a fantastic series from start to finish!

NHL.com has a preview here.

Schedule:

Game 1, Monday, May 29: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 2, Wednesday, May 31: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 3, Saturday, June 3: Penguins at Predators (8 p.m. ET; NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 4, Monday, June 5: Penguins at Predators (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 5, Thursday, June 8: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 6, Sunday, June 11: Penguins at Predators (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 7, Wednesday, June 14: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)

Who is going to take it all home this year?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Preds in 7!
    Collecting higher end NHL RCs - Bo Horvat / Thatcher Demko / Brock Boeser / Elias Pettersson
    Collecting higher end NFL RCs - Chris Carson / Russell Wilson

Hidden Content

Not sure who wins it all, but suspect Nashville takes game 1 for sure!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!

This is going to be a great series !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

No dog in this fight, but have to believe the Pens, with all
    that experience will prevail.

Should be some amazing hockey in the Finals, and the fans in the stands for every game will be loud!

I'm rooting full-on 100% for PK here. I don't know if they'll be able to do it against Pittsburgh, but I'm cheering all the way for the Preds.

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

I'm hoping to see Subban winning the cup :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Pens in 6 games!! I think missing Johansen & Fisher will hurt the Preds. With those 2 guys they might have been able to win the series but without them i dont think they can win. Fisher may come back in this series but Johansen is out for the finals for sure. I really like the Preds defence though & they will have to play the way they have throughout the Finals if they are going to have any chance. Should be a fun series either way. If the Preds do win this Series i hope P.K. drives through Montreal with the Cup screaming "Weber who"??

No but expect a pretty epic visit to Montreal Children's Hospital!

Hidden Content

Pens in 5 games. While i think it would be great to think it would be nice for the Preds to win and if Pekka plays like a CUP MVP it could be very possible. Just think the pens power will overwhelm the preds but who knows as the press have a awesome D. Just sit back and watch it and enjoy two good teams which I will be happy for either winning for different reasons.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast