Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Stanley Cup Finals - Discussion Thread - Pittsburgh Penguins vs Nashville Predators

EA Sports NHL 17 Simulation got it half-right.

This year's Finals features a first-time appearance by the Nashville Predators, going up against the reigning & defending Stanley Cup Champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins.

This should be a fantastic series from start to finish!

NHL.com has a preview here.

Schedule:

Game 1, Monday, May 29: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 2, Wednesday, May 31: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 3, Saturday, June 3: Penguins at Predators (8 p.m. ET; NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 4, Monday, June 5: Penguins at Predators (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 5, Thursday, June 8: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 6, Sunday, June 11: Penguins at Predators (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)
    Game 7, Wednesday, June 14: Predators at Penguins (8 p.m. ET; NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)

Who is going to take it all home this year?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Preds in 7!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not sure who wins it all, but suspect Nashville takes game 1 for sure!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This is going to be a great series !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

No dog in this fight, but have to believe the Pens, with all
    that experience will prevail.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Should be some amazing hockey in the Finals, and the fans in the stands for every game will be loud!

I'm rooting full-on 100% for PK here. I don't know if they'll be able to do it against Pittsburgh, but I'm cheering all the way for the Preds.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'm hoping to see Subban winning the cup :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pens in 6 games!! I think missing Johansen & Fisher will hurt the Preds. With those 2 guys they might have been able to win the series but without them i dont think they can win. Fisher may come back in this series but Johansen is out for the finals for sure. I really like the Preds defence though & they will have to play the way they have throughout the Finals if they are going to have any chance. Should be a fun series either way. If the Preds do win this Series i hope P.K. drives through Montreal with the Cup screaming "Weber who"??

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

No but expect a pretty epic visit to Montreal Children's Hospital!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pens in 5 games. While i think it would be great to think it would be nice for the Preds to win and if Pekka plays like a CUP MVP it could be very possible. Just think the pens power will overwhelm the preds but who knows as the press have a awesome D. Just sit back and watch it and enjoy two good teams which I will be happy for either winning for different reasons.

DON

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast