Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Opinions needed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(44)
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions

Opinions needed

Hey anyone here busted any 15-16 ITG The Final Vault Hockey.
    10 cards all hits 5 1 of 1's
    Is this a worthwhile product to bust.

LMK appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (57)
    Country
    See mattp13-69's Items on eBay

Mixed reviews, it is only repurposed leftovers with stamped 1/1 on them....some ok stuff but I wouldn't buy it unless you are planning on collecting it.....not much bang for re-sale or the like

SCF Rewards
    Country

It depends what your definition of hits is. Keep in mind that you could get a couple of nobody BAP Autos from the 15 to 20 years ago but yes they will all be stamped 1/1. Typically there are a couple of nice hits in the box and if you are lucky one of them could be something really nice.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scox23's Items on eBay

They aren't actually "1 of 1"... Each different color stamp had a different print run, as stated in the article below. I would save the $$ and buy whatever singles you needed from eBay. Take a look at his product review...
    http://myhockeycardobsession.blogspo...-rant.html?m=1

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(44)
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions

My apologies guys I forgot to mention the product was on sale at $50.95 this weekend.
    I do thank you all for your input, makes me think the price tag makes it to good to be true.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think for that price it's hard to go wrong. You don't need to make much in resale (per card) in order to break even, so it's worth the risk from that perspective too.

From a break perspective, It's a fun product that could have anything inside and you'll get a bunch of hits, which is always a good thing. I like Final Vault. I plan on breaking some myself one of these days !

Best of luck !

P.S. If you hit any cards with Enroth, please let me know. Still looking for more of those Vault cards for the PC. Thanks!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

For $50 i think its a good buy. Im sure you will get your moneys worth & probably alot more than that depending on what Star players you get. Good luck with your break if you get some..