Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Selling ASAP (tell me the price)

Leaving the hobby...looking to sell these Football cards. I can add in base cards for free, just not going to post them all. Long story short I am now teaching Special Education full time, and have my first kid on the way in September, just not enough time left for the hobby.

Looking for Paypal or Walmart Gift cards (crazy how much work students will do for "Fun Friday" snacks!) Make an offer

Below are the top cards (Brady Bowman RC, Palamalu Bowman RC, some autos...The Jordy Nelson Rookie Premiere Materials is #'d 049/100. The Oversize GU of Tony Gonzalez is #06/25. Post on here or message an offer! (Not pictured but added will be Anquan Boldin Bowman RC, and #'d inserts of Plaxico Burress, Stever McNair, and a few other players). Sorry for the low-quality photo...if you want closer pictures of any, please let me know. Not looking to get rich, just looking to make some Paypal $ on my way out of the hobby.

Thanks!
    -Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See christopherc9902's Items on eBay

If you a price in mind for the Polamalu and Brady rookies. Please pm me. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in a price on the Brady, Jordy and Gonzalez

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill take a price on brady as well

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Washington Redskins
    See mlkman's Items on eBay

I would like a price for Polamalu and Brady.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Mlkman,
    Thanks for your interest. I am continuing to clean out the room now...I will upload pictures. I would prefer to sell all my NFL as one lot, but could do the Brady and Polomalu separately if it works out that way. I am uploading the backs of cards too, because after looking into it, the Brady may be the $10 Reprint RC, not the original (I was not aware that there are 2 different ones). I have been out of the hobby too long! Anyone with any additional info. on the Bowman cards, and how to tell if they are the reprints, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pictures of NFL cards and backs

Brady RC back.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

After looking into it, the Brady is definitely legit and selling for over $100 on Ebay. I will sell this entire lot for $175 Paypal...or the best offer by Tuesday morning. Please let me know if you are interested, on here to buy it for $175, or you can post here or PM me a best offer.

Thanks everyone,
    Matt