Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2017 Donruss Optic Baseball (Gallery)

The Optic revolution that first began captivating collectors when 2016 Donruss Optic Baseball arrived last July is still going strong today, almost 11 months later. The undeniable appeal of Optic’s hardball debut gave way to similarly successful launches in the NFL and the NBA. The obvious question now, of course, is what do Panini America’s baseball product developers have planned for an encore. Keep reading to find out.

For starters, the company is adding one of the greatest players in baseball history — the iconic Mickey Mantle — to the product checklist. Beyond that, you can expect a rainbow array of new Prizm parallels to chase, a plethora of landmark designs from Donruss’ proud past and so much more.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...y/#more-184389
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I like the product but think it would look so much better with team names and logo's.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Can I get a show of hands from the people that were "captivated" by this product?