Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Comp 3 coming May 31st

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Comp 3 coming May 31st

5/26/2017

2016-17 NHL® COMPENDIUM SERIES THREE HOCKEY IS COMING ON 5/31!

2016-17 NHL® Compendium Hockey is an e-Pack exclusive trading card set featuring an impressive 900-card base set, which is split into three series, and released over the course of the 2016-17 NHL® Hockey season.
    Each series features a 300-card base set, various inserts, and the ability to combine and collect multiple levels of parallels. Additionally, there are various marathon achievement cards that can be earned by completing sets within and across each of the three series releases.
    2016-17 NHL® Compendium Series Three Hockey features:

• $0.99 per pack
    • Eight digital cards per pack, 24 packs per box
    • A 300-card digital Base Set (#601-900)
    • Digital Magenta parallels, 1 in 3 packs, on average
    • Digital Net Grinders and Laser Focus inserts, one in twelve packs, on average
    • Stack and combine digital base cards to form Blue, Red, and Gold parallels, with the ability to have the physical cards mailed to you!
    • Complete base and insert sets to earn achievement cards!

Stay tuned for more information about this exciting new Upper Deck release!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for sharing! I assume it will be pretty big with Matthews. What will that ratio look like??? The shame for me is that there wasn't a ton of interest in C2 and I don't know that I'm going to be able to gold the Stephen Johns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

Its been tough for comp 2 having s2 come out almost right after its release. Not sure why there was such a big delay between comp 1 and comp 2.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You're absolutely right. It killed it.

Upper Deck has done a lot right but the timing was quite poor.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

And it's out now!

Looking for Weber & Radulov!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Tons of rookies in Comp3! Bought my case this morning, and the first box was not promising -- no Matthews, no Marner. :-(

Collecting Jakub Vrana (Caps) and Timo Meier (Sharks).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (57)
    Country
    See mattp13-69's Items on eBay

How does it work, you need 10 of a card to upgrade it to the next parallel level?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

How does it work, you need 10 of a card to upgrade it to the next parallel level?

yep, 10 gets you a blue (and a physical parallel), 50 gets you a red and 250 gets you a gold.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Tons of rookies in Comp3! Bought my case this morning, and the first box was not promising -- no Matthews, no Marner. :-(

Collecting Jakub Vrana (Caps) and Timo Meier (Sharks).

I bought a case, and no Matthews, did get a Marner though and have managed to get two more Marner's in the free packs. I've found the trade value of Marner has gone down quite a bit. Within an hour of getting the Marner from the case (first day available), I got an offer for it in exchange for a few Sens YGs (no Chabot), my last one I settled on roughly 23 Sens Comp3 cards. Not bad for a single digital card!