ESPN profiles P.K. Subban, on Montreal trade and race in hockey

The highly anticipated ESPN E:60 profile of Nashville Predators star P.K. Subban dropped on Sunday morning, and delivered a solid look at his life, career and controversy.

Oh, and it featured retired NHL All-Star John Scott dropping this criticism of P.K. early on in the profile:

I dont like him. I think on the ice, hes a piece of garbage. Perceived as like a hot shot, [that] this guy thinks hes better than everybody
    It was highly anticipated thanks to some choice quotes that were circulated earlier in the week, such as Subban saying: I still have no idea why Im not a Montreal Canadien, and quite frankly, I really dont care.

There was also NHL Network analyst Kevin Weekes saying: Hes a superstar, hes the first fully black superstar in the history of our league.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/espn-p...143815531.html
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    watched this live this morning and it got Becky interested in wanted the Preds winning the Cup.

#gosmashville
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Looking forward to seeing it air in Canada tomorrow night. We'll probably never get "the real answer" as to the trade, but as PK said during his gala event at Just for Laughs last summer, the only people in Montreal that didn't like him are the ones that traded him.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

John Scott lose a chance to close his mouth. If Subban is garbage on ice, I wonder what he is.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Watching this later tonight :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price