Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Gauging Interest: Wrestling Card Draft

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with the card draft idea- it has been running in the basketball forums for quite a while, and I thought I would see if there is any interest in doing it here.

Here's the gist of it: People sign up, and list 10 cards that they are offering. The value and type of card is worked out before the draft begins.

All participants (usually 8-10 if we can get that many) mail the cards, along with shipping costs, to me. We then randomize the order, and people "draft" cards in the order they are selected. It allows you to change up your inventory and move a lot of cards out for new cards. I then mail out all of the packages once the draft is completed.

Is there any interest in this? If you are interested, please post here. If we get 8-10 people (or even a few less) we will proceed with a few more details!

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

How about it guys and ladies? Who is interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears

I might be in