Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

If everyone is backing out at $15 can we go ahead and go back to the higher price and the 10 day guarantee?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 7 cards I'm thinking of submitting and total grading cost comes to $113 but I need to know what I'm looking at with shipping added in to make a final decision as I have a specific amount in mind that I don't want to go over.

Is there anyway to give a good estimate of shipping cost ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 7 cards I'm thinking of submitting and total grading cost comes to $113 but I need to know what I'm looking at with shipping added in to make a final decision as I have a specific amount in mind that I don't want to go over.

Is there anyway to give a good estimate of shipping cost ?

He would need to know how you want it shipped. Insurance/signature/value ect.
    Last edited by acecardking34; 06-09-2017 at 03:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Rog, if we get to the 100 count, count my 14 in, but I'll need to know before I leave for vacation friday.

Hey Rog, LMK about this sub for sure. I'm planning on shipping mine out to you tomorrow before I leave for my trip like we talked about UNLESS it's going to be the full price sub.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He would need to know how you want it shipped. Insurance/signature/value ect.

Cheapest way possible

Learned sub before last insurance isn't worth anything and not worried about signature confirmation. So cheapest way back to me with tracking

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hey Rog, LMK about this sub for sure. I'm planning on shipping mine out to you tomorrow before I leave for my trip like we talked about UNLESS it's going to be the full price sub.

Nick we don't have enough cards to even hit the $15 a card. Looks like it's going to be $20 a card, sorry bud.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Cheapest way possible

Learned sub before last insurance isn't worth anything and not worried about signature confirmation. So cheapest way back to me with tracking

Shad, it's either the sm fr price or the md fr price, all depends on how thick the cards are.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Ryoung003, @nskrbec, @Chevyman22, @Bakerman8419, @acecardking34, @goaldriversv, @imi26dude, @morganboys, @delones24

Guys,

It looks like we're not going to make the 50 cards to get $15/card...Looks like it's going to be $20/card...If you're in please let me know so I can update the main post...Also, the fewer the participants the more shipping is per person...something to keep in mind.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 06-09-2017 at 10:20 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm flexible. I don't want you to send in just for me. If others are still going to send in, I will but if not I can hold off until Oct. Thanks for all you do!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast