Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Rays Fan Pack

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rays Fan Pack

Has anyone had luck getting a fan pack from the Tampa Bay Rays?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Rays Tampa Bay Lightning NULL

Nah, they don't do them really anymore. 2013ish was the year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I actually got one earlier in the spring. They sent me a bobblehead, blow up chair, BBQ Apron, tote bag, and a few other miscellaneous items. One of my friends also got one with similar items but also a pair of socks and a scarf. It looks like they send leftover promotional items. Definitely worth the outreach. Came quick too. About 2-3 weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I actually got one earlier in the spring. They sent me a bobblehead, blow up chair, BBQ Apron, tote bag, and a few other miscellaneous items. One of my friends also got one with similar items but also a pair of socks and a scarf. It looks like they send leftover promotional items. Definitely worth the outreach. Came quick too. About 2-3 weeks.

Wow. I sent my request in late May. Maybe it's better to try in the offseason?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Possibly. I just checked and my buddy and I both sent them in mid-March and got them back aster than I originally said. They came back in 6 and 8 days. We used the "contact us" form on their website. Maybe give it a second try in a month when the season ends.
    Wow. I sent my request in late May. Maybe it's better to try in the offseason?