Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BlueMoon702's Items on eBay

I can't find a place anymore. Was a frequent customer of Adoramapix. Walmart, CVS, Walgreens all make you fill out copyright declaration forms.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I print my own. Canon sells a photo printer for less than 40 at Walmart. I have an older printer but still does its job
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

I print my own. Canon sells a photo printer for less than 40 at Walmart. I have an older printer but still does its job

the only thing that kills me about printing my own is you use up ink quickly and ink isn't the cheapest

SCF Rewards
    Country

People that have found a source are keeping it quiet. As they should.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

in my personal experience I've used Walgreens online and picked them up in the late evening/ early morning. usually you find the newer associates that aren't very versed on photography laws. I don't want to sound like i'm exploiting anyone here, but I've had basic conversations on image specs and they didn't know what I was referring to. {DPI, megapixels, etc}
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 08-28-2017 at 11:59 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey--I am just bumping this thread to see if anyone has found any good sites that you have had success in getting 8x10s printed from using google images. Adoramapix doesn't work anymore so was looking for a good alternative if anyone found a new way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12