Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTTF 2012 Color parallels

Please Note - abide will ship to the following countries: US Only

WTTF 2012 Color parallels

it's hard to explain, long story, but 2012 is my year for set building.

I'm looking to trade for my needs from the following sets

2012 Panini Prizm Baseball - Green, Blue, Red, Ice, Pulsar & Gold /10 Parallel [I have about 50% of the greens]

2012 Topps Chrome baseball - X-frac, Orange, Purple, Blue /199, Black /100, Sepia /75, Gold /50, Red /25 [I have about 50% of Xfrac and 30% each of Orange and Purple]

2012 Topps baseball mini on line exclusive gold parallel /61 and silver /5 [I have about 100 of 660 of the gold]

2012 Topps baseball - orange /190, black /61, gold /2012

and Golden moments die cuts gold /99 and golden moments relics gold sparkle /99

2012 Topps Opening Day baseball - blue /2012

I don't have a bucket, working on a list in Google spreadsheets

thanks for looking.

If your needs are very limited, such as only collect Derek Jeter, or only collect 2016 Bowman Chrome prospects.
    I probably don't have anything to trade you.
    I have a good amount of cards that are low end trade bait from many brands and years. #/d cards, gu cards, inserts, parallels and autos
    Probably Looking for a trader who wants to help me out, and can take trade bait in return.
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Need any of these?
    2012 Topps Update Series Gold #US7 Joe Mauer /2012 (Twins)
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Gold #255 Frank Robinson (Orioles)
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini #56 - Edwin Jackson (Nationals)
    2012 Topps Mega Boxes Exclusive Chrome Refractors #MBC3 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    2012 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor #173 Brett Lawrie RC /199 (Blue Jays)
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Green #340 Duke Snider (Dodgers)
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Celtics - HOF & Current Players
    Syracuse Alum in college uni

I have some2012 parallels in my tradelist if you happen to have any current dback parallels lmk thanks!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...mall-Tradelist

Only one, but have CC Sabathia Topps Opening Day Blue /2012

I have some 2012 Topps Chrome and would be looking for 2010-2015 Topps Heritage in return. LMK if you have any FT and if you have a list of what 2012 Topps Chrome cards you're looking for.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I have some 2012 Topps Chrome and would be looking for 2010-2015 Topps Heritage in return. LMK if you have any FT and if you have a list of what 2012 Topps Chrome cards you're looking for.
    thanks, I will check my inventory and get back to you on Saturday
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by jones9923 View Post
    Only one, but have CC Sabathia Topps Opening Day Blue /2012
    thanks, hoping for a little bit bigger of a trade, even if PWE, but thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by silence7777777 View Post
    I have some2012 parallels in my tradelist if you happen to have any current dback parallels lmk thanks!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...mall-Tradelist
    will let you know what I have this coming weekend, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    Need any of these?
    would only need the Lawrie, and that might be worthwhile for a PWE, I'll get back to you over the weekend with what I can find on your Needs list

Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    Need any of these?
    found this
    2013 Bowman Paper 43 Jackie Bradley Jr. [RC] [Red Sox]
    PWE Trade for
    of ok, post it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast