Thread: Thank you Doniceage!!!

Thank you Doniceage!!!

I just want to take a second and thank Doniceage for finding all these great stories and sharing them!!!

2. Kronozio
    True that. The stories posted here in the forums are always so interesting to read ! :)

Keep it up Don !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

+1. I don't read them all, but the ones I did read were quite interesting! Just another reason this community is so awesome!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!

I agree with every ones posts. He does post some very interesting items to read.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

I think we can all agree on these forums that Don is the real MVP.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by cardboardkid View Post
    I just want to take a second and thank Doniceage for finding all these great stories and sharing them!!!
    Thanks, I appreciate it. As I know over the years people complain that I post too much. You just never truly know what one person might like and someone might not like. So, I truly do appreciate you taking the time to say thanks. It the little things like this that can make someone day. Kudos.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    True that. The stories posted here in the forums are always so interesting to read ! :)

Keep it up Don !
    Will do!!

Quote Originally Posted by SenatorCollector View Post
    +1. I don't read them all, but the ones I did read were quite interesting! Just another reason this community is so awesome!
    It is a great community. P.S. Ever have a suggestion to make it better just let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by jim bradt View Post
    I agree with every ones posts. He does post some very interesting items to read.
    Thanks,

Don

Quote Originally Posted by the_chief View Post
    + he is doing some nice groupbreaks!
    You should see the one that is going currently. Just hit a howe auto out of 10. Now to see if it will be redeemed for.
    @the_chief

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    I think we can all agree on these forums that Don is the real MVP.
    Much appreciated bud.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!