COMC MEGA WEEKEND SALE! Auto Accept set at 80%!

Trying to blow out as much of my inventory as possible. Lots of great stuff from high end to low end. Most items priced at or around the lowest price BEFORE 80% AUTO Accept! Matthews, Laine, Marner YG's, some sweet SPGU & Ultimate items, S1 and S2 YG's, Inserts, etc.

Here are a few items I have listed up there:

Here is the link to my port:
    https://www.comc.com/Users/Jaybirdmh93

Bought a card ;-) FYI, the lowest it would let me offer was at 85%, not 80.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    Bought a card ;-) FYI, the lowest it would let me offer was at 85%, not 80.
    Thanks.

Took a look and both minimum offer and auto accept were set at 80%. Maybe it was minimum purchase amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybirdmh93
    Trying to blow out as much of my inventory as possible. Lots of great stuff from high end to low end. Most items priced at or around the lowest price BEFORE 80% AUTO Accept! Matthews, Laine, Marner YG's, some sweet SPGU & Ultimate items, S1 and S2 YG's, Inserts, etc.
    Thanks for the heads up and the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybirdmh93 View Post
    Thanks.

Took a look and both minimum offer and auto accept were set at 80%. Maybe it was minimum purchase amount.
    Maybe - it wasn't a very big card LOL
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Sale extended through this week while I am on vacation