Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5 Boxes of Heroes and Prospects.... Not too bad

So I know there are a number of issues people and collectors have with Leaf hockey products but with the memorabilia and autographs offered in some of their other products I was kind of intrigued. I bought a box of Metal and pulled a printing plate auto as well as a 1/1 superfractor auto of Phil Esposito so after that I knew I wanted to buy a few boxes of their next product. My LCS got a few boxes in and I took a few.

15 hits per box, definitely a lot of fun to open. in my opinion. A lot of opportunity for variations and cool memorabilia.

Here are some of my hits

All are available

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by eagles34; 06-02-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Nice hits!
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

what are you looking to get for the Patrick autos?

You got some really nice hits here! That Heroes Eight is awesome, full of great names. And your can't go wrong with those Eichel autos or those first two guys!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Glad you liked your boxes! Wish it didn't start with "I know people have issues with Leaf....." most that have issues never really opened the products anyway, they have issues with us existing :). Simply, either you like Leaf products or you don't. These aren't issues, they are preferences. I still say we offer more value in our products, but it isn't always everyone's cup of tea. We don't have logos, nothing we can do about that. We do however, offer something different from our licensed friends in Cali. Collect what you like! Enjoy! ITGU is up next and it's glorious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeafGregg View Post
    Glad you liked your boxes! Wish it didn't start with "I know people have issues with Leaf....." most that have issues never really opened the products anyway, they have issues with us existing :). Simply, either you like Leaf products or you don't. These aren't issues, they are preferences. I still say we offer more value in our products, but it isn't always everyone's cup of tea. We don't have logos, nothing we can do about that. We do however, offer something different from our licensed friends in Cali. Collect what you like! Enjoy! ITGU is up next and it's glorious!!!

I totally understand where you're coming from @LeafGregg and you're right, it is not so much issues as it is preferences and I am not gonna lie but for a while my preference was not with Leaf. But after these few boxes and the past few seasons of watching how leaf has changed and enhanced the experiences opening their products I really do think my preferences have shifted. And you can count on me picking up a box of the ITGU.

Congrats on the good fortune of hitting some very fine boxes.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Very nice hits! My LCS doesn't sell Hockey!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

did you by chance hit any Nick Suzuki
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1074/1179 91.1%
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast