Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Box ever?

Angry Worst Box ever?

1 Box of 2016-17 SP Authentic.

No autos.
    No SPA rookies.

2 Spectrum (Price, Eichel).
    3 Silver Skates(K.Connor, P.Kane, Matthews).
    Laine Season Highlights.
    2 YG updates(Benning, Lyubimov).
    4 UD updates.
    6 Authentic Moments.

™™™. Done with Upper Deck. Complete scam. I don't expect much, but I don't even get what they promise on the box?

This isn't suppose to happen. Did you keep your receipt? Go see your LCS, he will tell you what to do.
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

I would contact Upper Deck about this. I'm sure they'll send you something. Good luck and please let us know how it goes !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Contact UD with your receipt and box info. They will fix that error as to fulfill the guarantee on the box.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Had this same thing happen to me 4-5 years back, UD pretty much said sorry for your luck.
    Hopefully you make out better then I did, fingers crossed for you!
    Take care,
    Mike

This happened to me a few years ago with 12/13 SPA. No Autos at all! When I contacted UD, they sent me two complete dud cards. That was the end of my collecting. You'd figure since you got screwed on the box, they'd send you something decent. Nope............a Patrick Weircoch FWA and a SOTT that I can't even remember

I got skunked on a box of 11-12 that I opened on Christmas day. Same thing happened to me as 2010CTyler - they sent three common autos.. I think one might have been a Pascal Leclaire SOTT and I can't even remember the FWAs...

I wonder if the compensatory autographs would have been any better if I had taken a box break video and uploaded it to YouTube for all to see?

Hope you can get something from Upper Deck! That is just wrong!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast