Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Justdmb_cincy's Items on eBay

Love the show - long-time listener, first-time caller

Hi I'm Rob from Cincinnati.

I've been collecting for a long time, the first non-hand-me-down cards I remember getting were Topps 1981 Football, first set that I built completely was 1984 Topps Baseball (I can still remember Bill Almon was the last card I needed to complete it). I got out of collecting around 1993, then back in when Archives came out in 2012. Now I mostly collect the Topps flagship Baseball - RIP Football :-(, casually set-build Heritage and Archives. I also do Cincinnati Reds team breaks of Chrome, Ginter, etc. Consider myself a Votto and Dalton collector, but I'm not going after insane cards. Not in my budget.

My best accomplishment is collecting all 18 2012 Topps Chrome Andy Daltons. I have the superfractor, all 4 printing plates, and all color variants. Very lucky that all five 1/1s made it out of packs and into the hands of people who went through the effort of selling. I sometimes feel bad that I have kept the few printing plates I've opened in case there are player collectors out there, but they're also cool and I want to keep what I open generally, unless I can't turn it down.

I wanted to post to also get a little advice. I stopped at a random small town Walmart in central PA looking for Archives on Thursday, but they didn't have any. So I "settled" for a blaster of Heritage and pulled a red-ink Aaron Judge auto 48/68. I know right? I want to get it graded, but I've never done it. I registered at PSA, and it seems like the 1 year subscription with six card grade voucher is the way to go for me. I want to get my three superfractors graded (2012, 2013 Dalton, and 2014 Tony Cingrani), a 2013 Giovani Bernard auto in the 1986 style /140, and the Judge red ink. Seems the way to go. I can find a 6th to send I'm sure. However, while the others fall into the stated < $500 range, I'm not sure the Judge does. Some sold for under that, but recently have been selling > $1000.

Any advice on how to properly do this would be appreciated. Don't want to mess it up.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Rob- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never graded with PSA before so I can't help you there but congrats on the Judge autograph pull. Awesome card!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

You listen to too much Bob & Tom lol. Anyways welcome to SCF!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I see you joined in 2012. Welcome back on SCF! That Judge auto sounds incredible. What a pull! Hoping you can get it graded, among others. Hope you find the help you need.

I would ask around or post your baseball card PSA Grading questions in the Baseball forum perhaps?

Here's the link:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...all-Card-Forum

Hope this helps! And best of luck growing your collection.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lzuperku's Items on eBay

welcome to scf. happy trading

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and a sweet pull on the Judge Auto!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Justdmb_cincy's Items on eBay

IMG_1279.JPG

Thanks everybody for the advice. I saw my registration was 2012, had to have been right when I started collecting again. That's right when Archive came out.

Here's a pic, no idea why it keeps rotating left, oh well. You get the point. I like that the numbering is well positioned on the sleeve so you can see it pretty well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

that Judge is killer! Welcome to SCF....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF! On top of the Judge, that's still a pretty impressive Andy Dalton set to collect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast