Keep the faith - Vlad Tarasenko SPA FW auto

For those interested , Friday I asked Upper Deck Q/A if they will produce Tarasenko Future watch auto ?

Here the answer :

Hello Jackie,

With the Blues season over, we hope to get those cards back soon. Thank you for your patience, we hope you have a good weekend.

Regards,

Maybe This redemption will be made one day !
    Always looking for Habs cards, auto, patch , new rc !

Tradelist/Salelist :
    Hidden Content

I asked a similar question during last season's all star game when it was posted about UD getting redemptions signed there. I asked about Tarasenko and they told me that they had a time set up with him....then it never happened. While I'm not sure how cards work with the NHLPA and UD, Tarasenko has had a exclusive signing contract with a local company in St. Louis, not sure if this has any impact on UD.

Sure would like to get my redemptions back though, hopefully they're not giving you the run around.
    Last edited by apod417; 06-04-2017 at 10:44 AM.