Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up New card shop opening and a free box!

Hey all,

Well, there is this very successful card shop in Montreal called Collect Édition and they decided to open another shop in Québec city, the grand opening was yesterday so I went along because you know, if we want to keep having brick and mortar stores, we need to support them. It was a pretty good day, made some trades with other customers and with the owner as well. Bought a spot in a group break and a couple of packs of SP Authentic (which were pretty bad but oh well...that's the risk of the game dont we know it). When you bought something you were immediately entered into a draw to win a box of Stickwork. I didn't think i'd win since karma has already been good to me this week (found out i'll be getting a mail day from Upper Deck thanks to my work for the volunteer alliance) but apparently, Karma wasn't done with me and i did win the box!

Drove back there this morning to collect it and here's what it yielded:

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

Lafontaine 4/5
    Brodeur 17/25
    Bower 7/20
    Leafs Vintage stick Rack Barilko, Stanley, Kennedy et Armstrong 10/25

All cards are FT/FS for my usual suspects that is to say Roy, Price, Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Radulov.

Thanks for the look and comments all!

Karine

2. Kronozio
    Nice break Karine and yes always support your LCS!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    Hey all,

Well, there is this very successful card shop in Montreal called Collect Édition and they decided to open another shop in Québec city, the grand opening was yesterday so I went along because you know, if we want to keep having brick and mortar stores, we need to support them. It was a pretty good day, made some trades with other customers and with the owner as well. Bought a spot in a group break and a couple of packs of SP Authentic (which were pretty bad but oh well...that's the risk of the game dont we know it). When you bought something you were immediately entered into a draw to win a box of Stickwork. I didn't think i'd win since karma has already been good to me this week (found out i'll be getting a mail day from Upper Deck thanks to my work for the volunteer alliance) but apparently, Karma wasn't done with me and i did win the box!

Drove back there this morning to collect it and here's what it yielded:

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

Lafontaine 4/5
    Brodeur 17/25
    Bower 7/20
    Leafs Vintage stick Rack Barilko, Stanley, Kennedy et Armstrong 10/25

All cards are FT/FS for my usual suspects that is to say Roy, Price, Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Radulov.

Thanks for the look and comments all!

Karine
    Cool! Congrats on the win! Where's it located in Quebec?
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Nice stuff. Would like to have the adress as well if possible. Thanks

Bien sûr les gars, c'est dans Limoilou pas loin du Centre Vidéotron:

1795 rue pont gravé limoilou g1l 3t6

Awesome cards. Nice Brodeur!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Hey there if your a habs fan
    You could have a good
    Fire sale..
    Lol.
    Afew sweet cards..
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content

Congrats on the good luck and finding a great store.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Congrats on the good luck and finding a great store.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast