Post Preview: 2017-18 Leaf In The Game Used Hockey

http://www.beckett.com/news/2017-18-...st-and-future/

2017-18 Leaf In The Game Used Hockey is arriving in time for the National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago. With five game-used memorabilia cards and the possibility of autographed memorabilia cards in every box, expect production to be limited.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Man, these card previews look stellar! Some great previews for this loaded product.

I'm calling it now: That Turgeon 1/1 out sells any other card in the product :)

If it's anything like last year's ITGU Turgeon's, hold onto your hats and let the bidding wars begin! If anyone else remembers, Turgeon has a few hardcore collectors that go crazy for his rare cards and 1/1's.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Can't wait for this! It will be expensive for me, it looks like they did a Montreal only set. $$$$
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Some great patches as always from the ITG product line.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!