16/17 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Patch Matthew Tkachuk Rookie - amazing patch - See Picture

I'm running this on eBay too, but will cancel it if anyone is interested in buying. I think the patch is one of the nicest I've seen, and the eBay page includes a lot of images of corners etc. I've posted it at a $139 buy it now, but would take $120 in US dollars delivered to a US address, payable via PayPal from someone on the forum. I would consider shipping to Canada but will need to add an additional amount for shipping. Just PM me if you are interested. I would also trade this for a very nice condition Nylander Future Watch Auto or potentially add cash for Marner or Laine.

Here's the eBay link if you want to take a look at more pictures: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-17-SP-A...-/282516408983

tkachuk.jpg

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!