Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

@Chevyman22, @acecardking34, @imi26dude, @morganboys, @70sbestcardboard, @zeus22,

They are at 5+ months turnaround. It would be a couple more months or more if they get more 2,5, or 10 day orders. My rep can do us a HUGE favor and get them done in a week for an additional $1.50 per card. That would start from the next business day from when I tell him to go ahead with it. However I would need everyone to be on board and willing with the additional $1.50 per card...

There are 3 huge shows coming up and if they get a large amount of cards for 2/5/10 day then the non guaranteed cards get pushed back...

I would accept Paypal FF if it makes it any easier for people.

LMK
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 10-13-2017 at 05:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I only have 6 cards, so $9 pp would be fine with me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

@ patriotsguy Rog, I am 100% on board with this. I think that is a GREAT service your rep is offering. I hope everybody else is on board. Let me know ASAP and I'll shoot the PP over to you right away. Thanks for looking into this and in a week for an extra $1.50 per card vs waiting almost 1/2 a hear is a NO BRAINER IMO

@Ryoung003, @nskrbec, @Chevyman22, @Bakerman8419, @acecardking34, @goaldriversv, @imi26dude, @morganboys, @delones24

They are at 5+ months turnaround. It would be a couple more months or more if they get more 2,5, or 10 day orders. My rep can do us a HUGE favor and get them done in a week for an additional $1.50 per card. That would start from the next business day from when I tell him to go ahead with it. However I would need everyone to be on board and willing with the additional $1.50 per card...

there are 3 huge shows coming up and if they get a large amount of cards for 2/5/10 day then the non guaranteed cards get pushed back...

I would accept Paypal FF if it makes it any easier for people.

LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's fine with me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

@ patriotsguy, wait, I'm not even in this sub, I was tagged in it and thought it was the recent sub we sent out. I'm guessing that this is not also for that sub, but if it is, that would be awesome.

@ patriotsguy Rog, I am 100% on board with this. I think that is a GREAT service your rep is offering. I hope everybody else is on board. Let me know ASAP and I'll shoot the PP over to you right away. Thanks for looking into this and in a week for an extra $1.50 per card vs waiting almost 1/2 a hear is a NO BRAINER IMO

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

I'm on board as well.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@ patriotsguy, wait, I'm not even in this sub, I was tagged in it and thought it was the recent sub we sent out. I'm guessing that this is not also for that sub, but if it is, that would be awesome.

LOL you must have been in it to begin with it ended up taking the cards out of something I don't remember...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i've got 39 cards....but...YES!!!! count me for for certain!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (323)
    Country
    See nuhusker24's Items on eBay

Been out of town for a week so just now seeing this. Here is what I don't understand. Why are they so far behind and continue to get further behind? It doesn't make sense to me. They raise their prices, change their turn around timeframe on both the 20 and 45 day service to you get it when you get it and they get more orders in? Logic and common business knowledge says something doesn't add up. Sure glad I opted not to submit in September. It will be next summer before they come back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do we have a list of who has paid? Do i pay now or what?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast