Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fuser View Post
    not too much, it is mainly new tradebait, not a pc item. I am kinda holding the marquardt for pc stuff that catches my eye or just tucking it away myself
    Tim- What would you need for just the O'Douls?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

we could do the brock $30 and killebrew $15 for the classics one $50, that is close enough for me
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

we could do the brock $30 and killebrew $15 for the classics one $50, that is close enough for me
    Tim- That works for me. Will you post it? I can send on Saturday. Thanks for another trade.

wayne and bench for the musial post it up ty

sorry guys, hectic week, trades have been posted. tim
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

sorry guys, hectic week, trades have been posted. tim
    Tim- Trade confirmed. I have a lot to do today, but I will try to send today. Thanks again!

@fuser - Tim- I still have the Faulk Auto you were interested in. Is your bucket up to date?

I just finished updating it a few minutes ago
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Tim- My first question is whether I have anything I could add to the Faulk Auto for the Robin Roberts. If not, would you trade either the Aparicio Auto or the Mize GU for the Faulk Auto?

I can do the aparicio for it, the mize bv is $40 like the roberts
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast