Upper deck has big plans for the 2017 nhl draft™ in chicago on june 23 & 24!

Chicago is a hotbed of hockey action and with the Chicago Blackhawks hoisting the Stanley Cup three of the last eight seasons; fans have a lot to be excited about. Add to the list the programming Upper Deck has in store for fans attending the 2017 NHL Draft™. Fans attending can get a look at the next generation of “Young Guns” and enjoy Upper Deck’s awesome promotions.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2017/06/upp...r+Deck+Blog%29
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Good to hear they are doing something there. I'll be there on Friday for the first round of the draft
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

I'm heading there Friday night with a buddy, then taking my 5 y/o daughter to the fan fest on Saturday

I hope the Tyler Motte signing is in the Fan Fest and not in the UC itself.

Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    I hope the Tyler Motte signing is in the Fan Fest and not in the UC itself.
    If it's like it was last year in Buffalo, it will be inside the arena. Hanifin signed on Saturday last year and it was inside on the concourse where their booth was set up.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

I'm glad they are doing that, I think it will get the kids excited about collecting especially if they can have a card of themselves..

It would be better if it was out in the Fan Fest area that will allow more people to experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    It would be better if it was out in the Fan Fest area that will allow more people to experience it.
    Looks like the Upperdeck area is in the Atrium outside the United Center.

https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/fans/draft-ticket-faq
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by zunato View Post
    Looks like the Upperdeck area is in the Atrium outside the United Center.

https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/fans/draft-ticket-faq
    Thanks for sharing!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!