Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

#ed cards for trade all with scans

Click on link below to find scans for all cards for trade. Looking for Phillies, Flyers, or Eagles #ed I do not have or low dollar game used of the above mentioned teams.

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...rds/?start=all

LMK if anyones interested
    Thanks
    Bruce

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Bruce,

Any interest in any of these:

2001 Absolute Memorabilia Correll Buckhalter #113…#1674/1750…($8)
    2005 Diamond Kings “HOF Heroes Framed Green” Steve Carlton #92…#42/50
    2005 Donruss "Stat Line Career" Jim Thome #392...#'d/162
    2005 Playoff Prestige "Prestigious Pros Orange" Jim Thome #71...#23/500

The two Thomes are incoming and I'm not entirely sure he's in a Phillies uni, but I'd say it's about a 99.9% chance he is.

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by aekdb535
    Bruce,

Any interest in any of these:

2001 Absolute Memorabilia Correll Buckhalter #113…#1674/1750…($8)
    2005 Diamond Kings “HOF Heroes Framed Green” Steve Carlton #92…#42/50
    2005 Donruss "Stat Line Career" Jim Thome #392...#'d/162
    2005 Playoff Prestige "Prestigious Pros Orange" Jim Thome #71...#23/500

The two Thomes are incoming and I'm not entirely sure he's in a Phillies uni, but I'd say it's about a 99.9% chance he is.

CJ
    Interested in all as long as the Thome is in Phils uni. Did u look at my photobucket to see if u liked anything? Most of what i have worth anything is in there.
    LMK Thanks
    Bruce

I could use your like 5 mariners #/d cards on there... Check my site and ill look for some phillies for you!! Thanks Skyler

Bruce,

Interested in the Francoeur #'d/275, Sosa #'d/100, Niekro #'d/150, and Spahn #'d/250.

should be sometime this week. I'll send you a pm when they come in and finalize everything.

Do you just want to post and I can get mine out to u hopefully tomorrow. your feedback looks good and u send when they come in.

That's fine with me if you're okay with it. If you could post it up that would be great.

PM me address and I will post and send mine tomorrow. heading off to work. Thanks for the trade
    Bruce

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast