Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Resale lots - Approx $100 CDN to spend

Hi everyone, it's about that time again! I'm looking to spend anywhere up to about $100 on 1 or more lots to restock my tradelist. I've done a few of these posts in the past and have picked up some very nice lots. That being said, I generally only buy 1 in every 10 or so lots that are offered so please don't be offended if I turn down your offer.

Price per lot can be anywhere up to $100, but if anyone has a crazy-good deal to offer then I could possibly spend a little more. I am looking to pay below current sale values, just to make sure we're on the same page.

I am not looking for any particular player, team, set, etc., just a good assortment of new tradebait. I will entertain offers of anything from low/mid range inserts/parallels/rookies to autos/jerseys/high-end. All I said is that the lots do not include any base or subset cards, and no bottom-tier products like Collector's Choice, Score, MVP.

Please post or PM the details of what you have to offer, along with your asking price in CDN $ including shipping to B.C. Canada, and note that I use EMT only for payment, no Paypal.

I think that pretty much sums it all up, so let the offers start rolling in!
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my traders...I will give you good price on anything you might want

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...0#post14413880
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country

check my traders...I will give you good price on anything you might want

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...0#post14413880

I'm just looking for mixed lots for discount prices. If you've got stuff you'd like to clear out for cheap feel free to send me an offer. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robbypod's Items on eBay

dave:
    check out my clear em out thread if there is anything of interest shoot me a pm

cheers rob