Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevin6666's Items on eBay

Selling it ALL...Including my one of a kind Normand Leveille Collection & Bruins PC

Please delete
    Last edited by kevin6666; 07-26-2017 at 06:46 AM. Reason: No longer for sale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning San Antonio Spurs Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @petemfcrowe See minticus07's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Man I feel Terrible for you that you have to get rid of your PC. I am in no position myself to make you any offers but I wish you good luck in your endeavours and maybe one day you'll collect again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Sad to hear it Kevin, beautiful collections, don't have the means to make you a reasonable offer but wish you the best in moving these!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! No need to feel bad. I don't HAVE to sell but at this point in my life I'm presented an opportunity to lay new roots. So, as difficult as a decision it is, I know deep down it's the right one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for another quick message here but I've received my PM's with offers for certain cards.

As I stated in my thread, I am only selling as LOTS, as stated in the original post. I appreciate the offers for singles but I'm not interested in moving piece by piece.

With that said, I have prices in mind for the lots. I also have a price in mind for EVERYTHING (all lots included). It would be a great investment if you choose to break it up a piece it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Toronto Blue Jays
    See biggestwiffer's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

can you pm me a price on your orr collection please