Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Interest In These Graded RC's LMK

Barry Larkin 87 Topps RC PSA 8
    Rafael Palmeiro 87 Topps RC BGS 8.5
    Pedro Martinez 92 Rookies RC BGS 8.5
    Tom Glavine 88 Donruss RC BGS 8.5
    Always looking for autos/patch/refractor cards of these players I don't have: Al Kaline/Matt Stafford/Jim McMahon/Bill Laimbeer/Isiah Thomas(Pistons)/Steve Yzerman/Miguel Cabrera/Justin Verlander(especially his Bowman Chrome RC)

I'm willing to trade/deal if the price is fair

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Jeff- I am still interested in these cards if I have any non-b=vintage you can use:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...Weekend-Update
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Jeff- I am still interested in these cards if I have any non-b=vintage you can use:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...Weekend-Update
    The problem is...everytime i ask you about something, you don't want to trade it or I don't have anything worth whatever you have.
    Always looking for autos/patch/refractor cards of these players I don't have: Al Kaline/Matt Stafford/Jim McMahon/Bill Laimbeer/Isiah Thomas(Pistons)/Steve Yzerman/Miguel Cabrera/Justin Verlander(especially his Bowman Chrome RC)

Quote Originally Posted by McMahonFan View Post
    The problem is...everytime i ask you about something, you don't want to trade it or I don't have anything worth whatever you have.
    Jeff- I have always traded by Book Value and still do. Normally I am looking to trade cards for other cards of similar value. I will trade up or down, but it depends on the cards.

Jeff- I have always traded by Book Value and still do. Normally I am looking to trade cards for other cards of similar value. I will trade up or down, but it depends on the cards.

I can understand that. But AGAIN, I don't like making offers or asking for such and such because 99/100 it ends up being "you don't have enough, sorry" or "it's worth signifcantly more".

If you want to trade for these, no problem, but YOU have to come up with some offers this time, sorry. That way, it gives me a much better idea of exactly what i can and cannot ask for.

Keep in mind, I don't care if ou want 1-2-3 or all of them, but make a deal that's fair for both sides. off by a few bucks doesn't bug me.

I can understand that. But AGAIN, I don't like making offers or asking for such and such because 99/100 it ends up being "you don't have enough, sorry" or "it's worth signifcantly more".

If you want to trade for these, no problem, but YOU have to come up with some offers this time, sorry. That way, it gives me a much better idea of exactly what i can and cannot ask for.

Keep in mind, I don't care if ou want 1-2-3 or all of them, but make a deal that's fair for both sides. off by a few bucks doesn't bug me.
    Jeff- Yet somehow we've already made 4 trades.

I can't propose a trade without knowing what you're interested in. I am not interested in the Martinez. I am interested in the other 3 cards. According to Beckett, Larkin books $4, Palmeiro books $6, and Glavine books $8.00.

Please give me a list of what you like of mine and I will propose a trade.

Jeff- Yet somehow we've already made 4 trades.

I can't propose a trade without knowing what you're interested in. I am not interested in the Martinez. I am interested in the other 3 cards. According to Beckett, Larkin books $4, Palmeiro books $6, and Glavine books $8.00.

Please give me a list of what you like of mine and I will propose a trade.
    Are these prices including them being graded?

Jeff- Yes, those are the Book Values for each of those cards in their specific graded condition per the Beckett On-Line Price Guide.

Jeff- Yes, those are the Book Values for each of those cards in their specific graded condition per the Beckett On-Line Price Guide.

Jeff- I'm still interested in the three cards. If you will make a list of what you like of mine I will propose a trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast