TON'S of Scans Added to Website. Come in and trade

Hey guys i have added tons of scans to my website. Remember i have tons more stuff not scanned so just check out the rest of the listings on my menu section. It will be TONIGHT before i can get back to everyone. Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by jasunky1
    Hey guys i have added tons of scans to my website. Remember i have tons more stuff not scanned so just check out the rest of the listings on my menu section. It will be TONIGHT before i can get back to everyone. Thanks for your time
    lets try this again

I like your Jim Kelly gu and your Thurman Thomas (Bills uni) gu. Check my list and LMK. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSweeney
    I like your Jim Kelly gu and your Thurman Thomas (Bills uni) gu. Check my list and LMK. Thanks.
    sending you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by jasunky1
    sending you a PM
    anyone else interested?

Check my site for the DeAneglo Williams and Shaun Cody GU

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    Check my site for the DeAneglo Williams and Shaun Cody GU

Rob
    which DeAngelo Williams are you talking about. I have 4

The Senior Standouts or the Absolute Mem Star Gazing

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    The Senior Standouts or the Absolute Mem Star Gazing

Rob
    well i didn't see anything i wanted for the 2 color swatch. Not really sure how much the williams star gazing will book for. I would rather wait to find out the price before i trade it to something other than absolute. And the Cody is not in the best of shape. So if you want it you can send me any jersey card for it. Just LMK. Thanks for your time