Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by imi26dude View Post
    Right I get the draft assets thing. If they use them as tradebait then I'm game. Maybe a run at jimmy butler? But if not, then I think it's worth coming back to this conversation.
    If Ainge doesn't want Fultz or Ball there seems to be a 95% chance he'll get his guy at #3 ... if he doesn't want Fultz, Ball or Jackson there seems like a 100% chance he'll get the guy he wants at #3 ...
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

This is a relatively weak draft and the most suitable player for the Celtics is not a PG because they already have Isaiah Thomas. They will definitely draft a forward to fill that hole at PF. Sometimes I wonder why we don't trade our cards the same way the NBA trade their players!! get some baits in return for further deals, it will help make a lot more deals go through...
    Collecting: Shaq, Yao, Yi Jianlian, Yuta Tabuse, Ha Seung Jin, Mengke Bateer, Sun Yue, Wang Zhizhi, Jeremy Lin, all Bleachers 23K Gold and selected Rookie Cards of NBA All-Stars

Please check out my Hidden Content and tradelists: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqaholic View Post
    This is a relatively weak draft and the most suitable player for the Celtics is not a PG because they already have Isaiah Thomas. They will definitely draft a forward to fill that hole at PF. Sometimes I wonder why we don't trade our cards the same way the NBA trade their players!! get some baits in return for further deals, it will help make a lot more deals go through...
    Word is the Celtics might even trade me the #3 pick they just got to the Kings for the #5 and #10 picks ... interesting.

As for trading cards ... I LOVE trading ... it's difficult as I only deal in extremely high-end stuff but I have pulled off some doozies.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12