Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Potential Trade for the #1 pick?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ing-trade-no-1

76ers could end up with Embiid, Saric, Simmons, Fultz, etc. Quite a haul since 2013 if it happens.
    Trying to super collect: Skal Labissiere, Derek Carr, Jason Williams, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Justin Davis, Darreus Rogers

Hidden Content

Now if they can all play together and make a winning 76ers team again.
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott!
    Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!
    Non-Sports: Silver Surfer Comics, Star Wars Comics/CCG/Non Sports Cards Hidden Content

Health as always with their players is the concern. From what I'm reading the 76ers are looking into Fultz's health too before potentially pulling the trigger.
    Trying to super collect: Skal Labissiere, Derek Carr, Jason Williams, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Justin Davis, Darreus Rogers

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by imi26dude View Post
    Health as always with their players is the concern. From what I'm reading the 76ers are looking into Fultz's health too before potentially pulling the trigger.
    Fultz maybe too healthy for them ... they're looking for players with serious health issues obviously, lol
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Well done Danny for trading down.I just don't get the hype with getting the #1 pick which could easily end up a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23 View Post
    Well done Danny for trading down.I just don't get the hype with getting the #1 pick which could easily end up a bust.
    True ... unless there's a generational talent like LeBron or Shaq sitting there, one might as well trade down.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23 View Post
    Yeah in this case and for this team it makes a ton of sense for them to "trade down". It would almost be stupid for them not to.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the one counterpoint I'd argue is that Danny Ainge says they'll get the player they want at 1 at 3, as well. The draft is unpredictable why not just get the guy you want? You have the luxury of doing so at 1.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by imi26dude View Post
    I think the one counterpoint I'd argue is that Danny Ainge says they'll get the player they want at 1 at 3, as well. The draft is unpredictable why not just get the guy you want? You have the luxury of doing so at 1.
    By doing the trade, they gained another draft pick, prolly a lottery one at that, gives them options for making another big move.

Right I get the draft assets thing. If they use them as tradebait then I'm game. Maybe a run at jimmy butler? But if not, then I think it's worth coming back to this conversation.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast