Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drewfonda's Items on eBay

Taking Consignments on Florida State League

Hello! I havent been on the ole SCF in awhile but I just wanted to let everyone know I can now take consignments on the Florida State League. This includes main stream cards, team sets, and customs, whatever you need done! My home team is the Tampa Yankees, but I commonly see Clearwater Threshers, Dunedin Blue Jays, Charlotte Stone Crabs, Daytona Tortugas, Lakeland Flying Tigers, really, the entire Florida State League. Please contact me with interest so we can get a deal worked out and I can get to work on getting the cards signed.
    Thanks,
    Drew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

Are you taking 50/50s, or are you strictly taking consignment?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drewfonda's Items on eBay

only consignments currently, however lets go over all of the players you need and its possible there are some guys we could throw in as 50/50 as well. shoot me a message if you'd like

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EaglesBruins05's Items on eBay

PM sent