Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Just to clarify, despite the fact that "reports" are coming out of reliable sources (Star Tribune, Bob McKenzie, etc.) with leaks today, until they are confirmed tonight there is no need for re-guessing correct?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Lol Merkakez

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Just to clarify, despite the fact that "reports" are coming out of reliable sources (Star Tribune, Bob McKenzie, etc.) with leaks today, until they are confirmed tonight there is no need for re-guessing correct?

These are for tonight's picks during the award ceremony. That's why submissions were cut off yesterday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most of the names have been released because the players in question were notified and I doubt any of us have done better than 5 right. Montreal has got some big time work to do on their D for this coming season. Ouch.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

1. MA Fleury (PIT)
    2. Philip Grubauer (WAS)
    3. Antti Raanta (NYR)
    4. Petr Mrazek (DET)
    5. William Carrier (BUF)
    6. Trevor van Riemsdyk (CHI)
    7. Josh Anderson (CLB)
    8. Jonathan Marchessault (FLA)
    9. Matt Dumba (MIN)
    10. Toby Enstrom (WPG)

Well, I have seen reports that at least 3-4 of my guys have been "protected" so I guess that means I was picking the right guys, huh?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Last edited by Sharky94; 06-21-2017 at 08:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I have seen reports that at least 3-4 of my guys have been "protected" so I guess that means I was picking the right guys, huh?

Yeah apparently Winnipeg snuck in a deal last minute for Vegas not to pick Enstrom but haven't seen who they picked instead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So do i get my points for predicting Grabovski and Clarkson?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well, 3 for 10, I'm certainly not winning this one. LOL I'm really surprised to see Vegas pass on Gaunce in favor of Sbisa from Vancouver.

Vegas did a pretty good job putting the building blocks in place for their team with the Expansion Draft. Defense & goaltending definitely look solid, and they're not too shabby on offense either. Could be a fun team to watch.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

So do i get my points for predicting Grabovski and Clarkson?

That'll be an interesting ruling as technically their "picks" were Berube and Karlsson, but got Grabovski and Clarkson via trade

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast