Collecting Topps Vault File Copies

Topps Vault sold off all their "file copies" years ago. I think its neat to have a 1 of 1, but it doesn't appear that file copies have any great value. If I were to try and put together a team set of 1/1 file copies, where could you post or advertise that you're buying a certain team and year? Of course, this forum would be a good start, but what are some other places?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

2. Kronozio
    I would think just posting up your wantlists here (saying that you're looking for the Topps Vault File Copy versions of those cards) and seeing what other members have. Hockey has a similar product called Final Vault.

Best of luck tracking these cards down!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

That's a tough one. Obviously here so then if anybody does a search it will show up on google. But maybe your best bet would be to get one and then list it on eBay with a a ridiculous high BIN and just say in the description that you are looking for anymore of these from the same team. If anybody checks ebay to get an idea of what their copy may go for they will see yours and maybe want to sell it that way.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

might want to check memorabilia sites as well....or just ask Merkle on ebay...aka keith olberman. He buys up pretty much everything topps puts on ebay
    have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards