Sponsor Breaks Videos of products supplied from Topps

was behind on the videos and official reviews - here is the break videos

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2017 Bowman Baseball was sweet, especially being a Yankees fan. Red card 3/5, Torres Auto, Judge card and a Sheffield card. 2017 Finest Baseball was good. 2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball was good.
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin and Dak Prescott! Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter! Non-Sports: Star Wars
    Emmitt Smith Personal Collection: 1680 of 8601, 6 of 8 Rookies, Autos 0 of 1162, Memorabilia 12 of 1800, Serial #d 148/4745 Derek Jeter Personal Collection: 1910 of 15634, 8 of 8 Rookies, Autos 1 of 1278, Memorabilia 20 of 2661, Serial #d 130/9678 Hidden Content

Some pretty nice stuff there, nice breaks.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Awesome hit on the Torres Auto (it sells for $100) but too bad he just got hurt and is out for the year with an injury. The Finest and Topps breaks were pretty good breaks too (haven't watched all of them yet).
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content