Thread: SPX Epack the highs and lows

SPX Epack the highs and lows

So I been chasing after Leafs SPX on Epack for a few days, trying to buy the least amount possible. On the release date I bought 2 packs and got a Dvorak base rookie and a Milano Shadow Box jersey, which was disappointing, but I managed to flip it for a Marner base rookie. Anyways, last night I decided to try 2 more packs, pack 1 more disappointment Matheson base auto rookie.

And then when down and out.... I pulled this gem

Mitch Marner Orange patch #06/15!!!! Anyways that's it for now, no more $25 packs, time to stop while ahead!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice hit on the Marner /15. Those Orange Patches are pretty sweet.

I have a bunch on my COMC including Matthews Shadow Box and Nylander Shadow Box Auto.

Take a look if interested
    https://www.comc.com/Users/jaybirdmh.../c2455,sh,i100
    If I post a break and you are interested in something, do NOT ask me what I want for it. Make an offer that you are comfortable with and I will either say yes or no.

Awesome stuff with that Marner !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Jaybirdmh93, I would but it's hard to stomach the $30us to get cards to Canada. I looked and there are some nice cards I need but I can't imagine paying that shipping! Thanks