Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MLB Guess the Score - June 22nd

For full rules and how to play, click here, but for simplicity’s sake the following is the summary of what you need to know on how to play.

Simply post your guess for the outcome (winning team & score) of today’s chosen matchup.

06/22 Pirates vs. Brewers 2:10pm

Daily prize: 25 CC

All posts should include your pick of the winning team and the score, ie. Toronto Blue Jays 3-2

This contest is open to all SCF members (staff included) for this forum.

All entries must be posted by the game’s stated starting time - any posts submitted after the game has started will not be counted.

You may edit your posts before the game begins, but once the game has started no editing of posts will be permitted. Posts edited after the game has begun (all edits on SCF are time-stamped) will be disqualified. Please make a note in your post that you have made an edit
    Visit our Sponsor
    Hidden Content

SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Pirates 7-2
    I collect Terry Bradshaw and players from the 70's Steelers Super Bowl teams, Larry Bird, and John Havlicek.

Milwaukee 8-6
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Arenado, Betts, Blackmon, Boegarts, Bumgarner, Correa, Lindor, Machado Football: Antonio Bryant, Big Ben, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Corey Davis, Khalil Mack, Ty Montgomery, Jabril Peppers, Denard Robinson Hockey: B. Burns, Doughty, Ry Hartman, R. Josi, Landeskog, Mackinnon, Ryan O'Reilly Twitter: @joecham

Pirates 5-2
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Looking for Carl Furillo,Rocky Colavito,and Johnny Callison stuff.

Pirates 7-3
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin and Dak Prescott! Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter! Non-Sports: Star Wars
    Emmitt Smith Personal Collection: 1680 of 8601, 6 of 8 Rookies, Autos 0 of 1162, Memorabilia 12 of 1800, Serial #d 148/4745 Derek Jeter Personal Collection: 1910 of 15634, 8 of 8 Rookies, Autos 1 of 1278, Memorabilia 20 of 2661, Serial #d 130/9678 Hidden Content

Pirates 2 Brewers 1
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Pirates 6-3
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast